Do you wish your smile was better? Have you practiced excellent oral hygiene but you still have some tooth stains or other imperfections that cannot be removed? If so, don’t give up hope for your flawless smile yet. An amazing smile can be yours with dental veneers. Dental veneers are durable shells that can be crafted and placed upon the fronts of your teeth to give you a look that is sure to impress. Even the worst of blemishes completely disappear behind the beauty of dental veneers. Listed below are a few benefits veneers can provide:
- Dental veneers are custom-designed for each individual tooth.
- Dental veneers are more difficult to stain than natural teeth.
- Dental veneers have a natural looking surface, so they can blend well with your smile.
- When properly cared for, they can last over a decade.
- Our licensed professionals at Dr. Rachel Meyer, DDS are trained to make dental veneers look as realistic as possible. With our help, your veneers can look nearly identical to natural healthy looking teeth.
Dental veneers are a great procedure for a host of different oral ailments. Veneers can correct flaws in your smile such as:
- Slight Misalignments
- Slight gaps
- Broken teeth
- Slightly worn teeth
Don’t let your smile wait any longer. Come into our office in Los Alamos, New Mexico, to begin planning for your perfect smile makeover. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Rachel Meyer, please call us at 505-662-3163. We look forward to making your smile shine bright!